How to Apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023 | NWDA Recruitment Notification, Vacancies, Online Application, Exam Date, Contact Details & Eligibility.
NWDA Recruitment 2023: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released the official notification for NWDA Recruitment 2023 on its official website @https://nwda.gov.in/. A total of 40 vacancies are released to be filled for various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 18th March 2023 till 17th April 2023. Given below are the complete details of the NWDA Recruitment 2023 notification, Exam date, Eligibility Criteria, Application fee, Steps to apply online etc.
NWDA Recruitment 2023-Overview
Candidates must go through this detailed overview of NWDA Recruitment 2023 before applying for the recruitment process. As per the notification, the exam will be conducted online to recruit candidates for 40 various posts. We have updated the table below with the latest information related to this recruitment drive
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Article Title||NWDA Vacancy 2023|
|Examination Name||NWDA Exam 2023|
|Conducted by||National Water Development Agency|
|Application Form Start Date||18th March 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||17th April 2023|
NWDA Recruitment Notification 2023 PDF
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organization under the aegis of D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens for Junior Engineer JE (Civil), Junior Accounts Officer, Draftsman Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer Grade-II posts for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country. Before apply online all eligible and interested candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully. You can download the notification through given link as below:
NWDA Recruitment Summary 2023
|Recruitment Agency||National Water Development Agency|
|Ministry Name||Ministry of Jal Shakti, Govt of India|
|Post Name||JE, Junior Accounts Officer, Draftsman Grade-III, UDC, LDC and Stenographer|
|Advertisement No.||14/ 2023|
|Application Start Date||18 March 2023|
|Application Last Date||17 April 2023|
|Download Notification||NWDA Recruitment Notification 2023|
|Apply Online For||NWDA Recruitment 2023|
The Selection will be made in the following stages
First stage- Written Test (100 questions in 90 minutes MCQ based) will be held on Optical Mark Response (OMR) Sheet.
Second stage- In the case of UR, OBC and EWS Candidates will be shortlisted by 20 times of the vacancy while 50 times of the vacancy for SC/ST/PWD Category candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Documents verification (in original). If the candidate fails to appear for documents verification on the specific date and time, it will be presumed that the candidate is not interested in the post and his/her candidature is liable for rejection, without any further notice. Thereafter candidates for all the posts will have appeared in a Computer Based Test (100 questions in 90 minutes) again. The rank position will be prepared based on the score secured by the candidates in the Second Stage Computer Based Test.
For the post of Stenographer Grade-II & LDC, candidates will be appeared in the Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing), which is a qualifying in nature and 7% mistake will be allowed in the Skill Test for UR, OBC & EWS and 10% for SC & ST candidates.
2023 NWDA Recruitment Salary and Pay Scale
Salary and Pay Scale of NWDA Recruitment 2023 :
|Post||Pay Level||Pay Matrix|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Level-6||Rs.35400 – 112400/-|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Level-6||Rs.35400 – 112400/-|
|Draftsman Grade – III||Level-4||Rs.25500 – 81100/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||Level-4||Rs.25500 – 81100/-|
|Stenographer Grade – II||Level-4||Rs.25500 – 81100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Level-2||Rs.19900 – 63200/-|
Steps to Apply Online For NWDA Vacancy 2023
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode only up to Midnight, 17.04.2023 by visiting the NWDA’s web site www.nwda.gov.in or https://nwda.cbtexam.in.
Candidates should have valid personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to regularly check their E-mail/NWDA’s website for any communication from NWDA.
- Step 1: Enter Basic Details & Upload Photo, Signature scanned Images (.jpeg less than 100KB).
- Step 2: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 3: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 4: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.) An Application Processing Fee of Rs. 890+18%GST = INR 1050.20/- (Rupees One Thousand Fifty and Twenty Paise only) for General, EWS & OBC category and Rs. 550+18%GST= INR 649.00/- (Rupees Six Hundred and Forty-Nine only) for SC, ST & PwBD candidate is payable through payment gateway.
NWDA Recruitment Contact Details
- Help Line Number :- 9453819323
- Email:- [email protected]
- Address:- National Water Development Agency, 18-20, Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017, India
FAQs of NWDA Recruitment 2023
- Q.1. What is full form of NWDA?
- Ans:- The full form of NWDA is National Water Development Agency.
- Q.2. What is the NWDA recruitment 2023 application’s last date?
- Ans:- Last date for submission of the online application form is 17-04-2023.
- Q.3. What is the NWDA recruitment exam scheme 2023?
- Ans:- Written Test (100 questions in 90 minutes MCQ based) will be held on Optical Mark Response (OMR) Sheet.
- Q.4. What is the eligibility criteria for NWDA recruitment 2023?
- Ans:- Candidates must have passed 12th class, ITI, Diploma, and Degree as per post recruitment.
- Q.5. Is there any application fee for NWDA recruitment 2023?
- Ans:- Yes, For General, EWS & OBC categories are Rs.890/- and For SC, ST & PwBD categories are Rs.550/-.
- Q.6. What is NWDA Recruitment helpline number?
- Ans:- Help Line Number is +91 9453819323