How to Apply to Kenya Police Recruitment
Are you interested in applying for the Kenya Police Recruitment? Here on this Educative Page, we provide you with the Guidelines on how to Download Kenya Police Recruitment Form, Kenya Police Recruitment Requirements, Kenya Police Recruitment Application Closing date.
Kenya Police Recruitment ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The Applicant must
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Be physically and Medically fit
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Female Candidates must NOT be pregnant at recruitment and during the ENTIRE training period.
- Examinations Result slips shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly,
b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials or
c) Engages in any corrupt activity
Shall be disqualified, and in the case of (b) and (c) will, in addition, be arrested and prosecuted.
Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular, commits an offence and shall on conviction be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or both.
KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT GENDER BALANCE& DIVERSITY
The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people.
KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM | HOW TO DOWNLOAD KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT
Forms can also be downloaded from the link below:
All applications must be submitted in duplicate accompanied with the following documents:
- A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials
- A copy of the Kenya National ID
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- KRA PIN Certificate
Applicants must present themselves at the Recruitment Centres with the duly completed application forms on the day of the recruitment exercise.
- Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before leaving the recruitment centre.
- Applicants recruited for the training into the service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM
All candidates must complete the prescribed application form obtainable from ANY of the following:
- The nearest Sub County Police Commander (SCPC) or any Police Station.
- The nearest Sub County Administration Police Commander’s (CIPU) Offices.
- County Commissioner’s Offices
- The nearest Huduma Centre
KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT RECRUITMENT COMMENCEMENT
The recruitment process will take place on THURSDAY, 24TH MARCH from 8:00am to 5:00pm at the listed Sub – Counties.
All applicants must be at their respective recruitment center by 8:00am as per the schedule in the link below: