The United Kingdom is the sixth-largest economy in the world and home to numerous international students willing to make a career after studies. Jobs in UK with sponsorship for visa are highly popular among the international candidates. According to the office for National Statistics, between July to September, vacancies hit the highest in the UK (1.1 million) since 2001, indicating a higher chance of employment for international candidates also.
Completing education from the universities in the UK assists maximum graduates with jobs. There are more than 30 million people in the UK who are working across a variety of sectors. Competitive educational qualifications, proper skills, and work experience help them in getting a better job with a handsome salary pa
What is visa sponsorship for work in the UK?
A UK visa or an employment visa is required when a company in the UK is hiring you. They are guaranteeing the UK visa authorities that you will be living in the country as a legal working resident. Another important point is that your employer will completely take responsibility for your stay in the country and will ensure that you receive equal pay as other UK employees. UK visa sponsorship is a set of documents sent to the UK visa authorities as well as citizens and immigration services by the hiring company.
Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship Under 16
Candidates who are under the age of sixteen can get a child performance license for taking part in the following activities:
- Movies, concerts, songs, plays, and other public performances are mainly organized on licensed premises.
- Paid modeling.
It is recommended that the sponsor make sure that the person who is running the event applies for the sponsorship visa at least 21 days prior to the event.
Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship Under 18
Candidates who are looking for jobs in the UK with sponsorship for a visa must make sure that they fall under the following category:
- An international sportsperson visa
- Creative worker visa
- Government-authorized Authorised Exchange visa
The sponsors who are providing sponsorship to the candidates also ensure that the following candidates will not be eligible for this visa:
- Skilled Worker visa
- Seasonal Worker visa
- Intra-company visa
- International Agreement Worker visa
Types of Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
There are two kinds of visa licenses for candidates who want to get jobs in UK with sponsorship for visas in the UK. To get a job in the UK, the employers need to allot a visa to the candidates based on two licenses: a worker license and temporary work visa.
Worker License Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
The licensing worker assists UK companies in sponsoring candidates in several types of skilled employment. This skilled worker can be of short-term, long-term, or permanent duration based on the basis of the worker’s visa. This license is divided into four types:
- Skilled Worker
- Intra-company visas
- Minister of Religion
- International Sportsperson.
Temporary Worker Visa Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
The temporary worker license assists international companies to sponsor candidates for temporary work, including job shadowing and volunteering. Only those candidates will be able to get the temporary worker visa who are going to work in the following role:
- Charity worker
- Creative Worker
- Religious Worker
- Government-Authorized Exchange
- Seasonal Worker
- International Agreement.
kill Shortage Jobs in UK:
UK jobs are in high demand for these positions
- Science and pharmaceuticals
- Social Care
- Accountancy, banking, and finance
- Business services
- Creative arts and design
List of UK companies hiring now:
- PwC Jobs in Uk
- NHS (How to apply
- Deloitte UK (How to apply
- Google (How to apply
- KPMG (How to apply
- GSK (How to apply
Eligibility for Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
International candidates who want to get a job in the UK, need to apply for visa sponsorship in the UK. Below we have given the requirements of candidates who want to get Tier II visa sponsorship jobs in the UK.
- The candidate must have received an employment opportunity from a licensed sponsor company in the UK.
- The sponsor must ensure that the candidates should fit into the hiring job and qualify in the prerequisites for the visa.
- The certificate of sponsorship by the sponsor for the Tier II visa.
Documents for Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Before applying for the Tier II visa in the UK candidates must ensure that they have the following required documents with them:
- The sponsorship certificate by the sponsor
- Employment proof showing that the sponsors pay with an appropriate salary
- Proof of English proficiency test scores
- Financial documents and other expenses
- Health certificate
- A criminal record certificate from the country where you have lived for at least one year or more.
JOBS with Visa Sponsorships (Work in Abroad) 2024-2025 that Might Find You Interested
|UK Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2024/2025
|Canadian Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2024/2025
|TOP Ten Highest Paying Job in Canada 2024/2025
|Care Assistant Work in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024/2025
How do I apply for visa sponsorship jobs in the UK?
Visa sponsorship, in simple terms, means getting sponsored for your visa i.e. a company or any individual will take full or partial responsibility for your visa application. When it comes to a visa sponsorship for work, the company or your employer will take responsibility for your visa and expenses while you wait for it for a given period of time.
Here are a few steps that you need to take in order to get a job in the UK with visa sponsorship:
- You need to apply for a Tier 2 visa. A Tier 2 visa is a type of visa given to an immigrant with a job offer.
- You need to get a licensed sponsor in order to live and work in the UK, the licensed sponsor could be an international company that is offering you a job. You need to apply for a job or internship and then get accepted by that company. only then you are eligible for a sponsored visa.
- You should have a certain set of qualifications in order to get a visa, once you are deemed to be qualified you will receive a certificate of sponsorship which will be an important document that proves that you have been hired and sponsored by the given company.
- The company or the sponsor needs to provide you with an appropriate amount of salary that meets the standards and policies of the UK government.
- You will be required to go through the basic process of background checking, medical examination, etc which is a required process for a visa application.
Certificates of Sponsorship
Candidates having a UK visa sponsorship who are seeking a job in the UK need to have a certificate of sponsorship. This is a kind of electronic certificate provided to each foreign employee who is coming from other countries. Candidates can use the certificate number to apply for a visa in the UK. The validity of the certificate of sponsorship is only for 3 months from the start date of issuing. Candidates can only use the certificate for the visa application within this time period.
There are two types of certificate sponsorships for candidates, which are discussed below:
- Defined certificates: This type of certificate is for those international candidates who want to apply for a skilled worker visa in the UK. This visa application mostly takes one to two days for approval however, if the UKVI wants to check more information it may take a longer time to process. The total cost of the visa is around 199 GBP.
- Undefined certificates: Candidates who are temporary skilled workers and applying for the application from the UK are eligible for this. The cost of this visa application is 21 GBP.
Following are some of the tips applicants must know before the visa application:
- Research about the visa authorities of a particular country about their citizenship and the immigration services.
- About the best companies and employers which can help in the potential of the candidates and enhance the skills.
- Know the eligibility criteria of the chosen company.
Career Profiles for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in UK
There are various kinds of job opportunities in the UK candidates can apply after completing their graduation. Below we have given some of the job positions candidates can apply to get the visa sponsorship jobs in the UK.
Popular Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Below are given some of the most popular jobs in the UK a candidate can look for visa sponsorship jobs. The sector-wise job roles are given below:
|Sponsorship Jobs in the offerK
|Design Engineer, Mechanical engineer, Automotive engineer, Civil engineer, Quality assurance engineer
|Films and Mass Media
|Production assistant – broadcasting, News editor, Graphic designer, Film editor, Content specialist
|Doctor, Paediatrician, General practitioner, Veterinarian, Nurses, Psychologist, etc
|Database developer, Web designer, Cybersecurity specialist, Software Developer, Programmer, software engineer, Data scientist
|Assistant Manager, Workflow Manager, PA, Supervisors, Line-workers/employees, Administrative Assistant
|Teachers, Assistant Teacher, Helpers, Professors, Lecturers
Top Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Some of the leading companies offering jobs with visa sponsorships in UK get employed by Microsoft, Apple, Oracle Corporation, JPMorgan Chase, KPMG, PwC, Goldman Sachs, Accenture, Google, IBM, Infosys, Cognizant, Deloitte, Citi and various other companies. Below are some of the top job profiles of the candidates along with their salary:
|Salary in GBP
|Regional Operations Officer
|Senior Recruitment Advisor
|Senior Product Manager
|Business Development Manager
Tips for Finding Visa Sponsorship Jobs in UK
- Before applying anywhere, you need to research the visa authority of a country as well as its citizens and immigration services. It is very important to know all the visa-related details before applying for a specific job.
- Search for good employers and companies that can value your potential and enhance your skills.
- Check your eligibility with the company you’ll be working for. Also, make sure that the company is offering visa sponsorship and is taking care of the guidelines and measures. This is one of the most important elements of finding visa sponsorship jobs in UK.
Visa Sponsorship for Creative Jobs
Employees can also get visa sponsorship for creative jobs. They include:
- Ballet dancers and other dancers
- Film and TV performers
- Theatre and opera performers
- Film and TV workers
List of Jobs for Medical and Education Fields
Medical field jobs are among the most sponsored ones in the UK. Here is a list for Medical and Education field jobs in the UK.
|Job types included on the shortage occupations list
|Medical practitioners – all jobs
|Psychologists – all jobs
|Pharmacists – all jobs
|Medical radiographers – all jobs (including radiotherapy practitioners/ technologists)
|Health professionals not elsewhere classified – all jobs
|Physiotherapists – all jobs
|Occupational therapists – all jobs
|Speech and language therapists – all jobs
|Nurses – all jobs
|Secondary education teaching professionals – only teachers in maths, physics, science (where an element of physics will be taught), computer science, and modern foreign languages
|Secondary education teaching professionals – only teachers in Gaelic
|Primary and nursery education teaching professionals – only Gaelic medium teachers
|Social workers – all jobs
|Paramedics – all jobs
|Nursing auxiliaries and assistants – all jobs
Top Companies for Visa Sponsorship
Here is a list of all those companies and organizations that are worldwide famous for visa sponsorship jobs:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Oracle Corporation
- JPMorgan Chase
- Goldman Sachs
- Deutsche Bank
- BAE Systems
- National Grid
- Network Rail
- UK Power Networks
- Morgan Stanley
- Merrill Lynch
Check Also: USA Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Do UK companies sponsor work visas?
If you want to work in the United Kingdom, you must apply to firms that have sponsor licenses for specialized work permits, commonly known as Tier 2 Visas. If you are applying from outside the UK, you must have a work offer from a UK-registered firm.
Is it easy to get sponsorship in the UK?
The tier 2 visa, as most of you are undoubtedly aware, is the most difficult to obtain sponsorship for. This is mostly due to the fierce rivalry for graduate programs in the United Kingdom. If you want to follow my advice and get your foot in the door with one of these companies, this is the major approach.
Can I get a UK-to-work visa without sponsorship?
If you are a non-EU/EFTA national and wish to work in the UK, you will require a work permit UK based on the sort of job that you undertake. Most UK work visas need sponsorship from a UK-based company, so you must have suitable employment and sponsorship in place before applying for the UK work visa.
How much is Visa Sponsorship UK?
A sponsored worker must pay £199 to receive a Certificate of Sponsorship. When the CoS is granted, the Immigration Skills Charge of £1000 (reduced rate applies in restricted instances) will also be due.
Who can sponsor me to study in the UK?
The UKVI define the following as an official sponsor:
1. Your country’s government
2. The UK government
3. British Council
4. A UK university
5. An international organisation
6. Any international company