HOW TO APPLY FOR RCL FOODS INTERNSHIP 2022-2023
RCL Foods Internship 2022/2023 online Application, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme in 2022/2023? The RCL Foods Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
RCL FOODS INTERNSHIP
RCL Foods: Procurement Internship Programme 2023
Our Management Trainee Programme offers exceptional development opportunities to self-motivated, talented individuals that enables them to achieve their career ambitions.
Through a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment, Commodity Procurement Management Trainees are empowered with the development, experience and mentorship needed to take them to senior levels within RCL FOODS.
Position Title: Management Trainee Programme: Commodity Procurement
What is in it for you?
- Coaching by senior leaders
- Meaningful work experience
- Planned rotations
- Structured development plan
- S: A CAREER, not just a job
- Commodity Procurement is all about ensuring we have the right raw materials available at the right time. A critical function as without raw materials, we cannot manufacture our goods. You will get exposure and experience in research and interpretation of fundamental and technical data with regards to commodity markets and trading of such, as well as the exposure to logistics and supplier engagement.
- This role has a good blend of strategy execution and operations management and will give you the right experience and foundation in your Commodity Trading career. Some of the commodities that you will get exposure to is maize, sorghum, wheat and peanuts, just to mention a few.
- A degree in:
- Supply Chain Management
- Previous experience in Commodity Trading would be advantageous.
RCL FOODS INTERNSHIP APPLICATION | HOW TO APPLY
Respective of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.