Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships 2022/2023 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships Application 2022
Would you like to apply for a paramedic learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the paramedic leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
Momentum Metropolitan Sales Learnership Opportunity 2022
Role Purpose: To enhance the lifetime financial wellness of people, their families, and their communities through empowerment and education. Accurately capture data in order to support the region and process all the administrative tasks according to agreed standards and turnaround times.
- Accurately identify problems and proactively solve them
- Identify entrepreneurial opportunities in every interaction
- Timeously complete all administrative and reporting duties related to the role
- Accurately capture and check new business documentation.
- Collate, compile and distribute documents to the required standards within defined time-frames
- Screen and route all queries received to appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain the relevant office housekeeping standards
- Escalate faults/errors on applications to Line Manager
- Providing feedback on the status of applications i.e. outstanding requirements and errors
- Provide updates on how many applications were issued and processed
- Accurately capture client information on the relevant system
- Ensuring client service level agreements are met and exceeded
- Resolve client queries and follow up to ensure queries are resolved timeously and effectively.
- Process the relevant policy transactions per client interaction
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification
- Must be unemployed,
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be aged between 18 and 35 years old.
- Interest in sales and customer service essential
- No criminal record
- Have honesty and integrity
- Previously disadvantaged candidates
- People with disability are encouraged to apply
- All CVs must include a matric certificate/ statement of results
Skills and Competencies:
- Eye for Detail with good planning and Time Management Skills
- Energetic and Self-Motivated and be entrepreneurial
- Numerical reasoning ability and analytical Skills (including numeracy)
- Selling behaviors and persuasiveness
- Fluent Verbal and Written Communication and Comprehension in English
- PC Literacy
- Fluency in English
- Be self-reliant and resilient
- Manage relationships well and able to be adaptable to clients’ needs
How to Apply For Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships 2022/2023