Kenya Police Service Application | How to Apply Online to Kenya Police Service Application
Here on This Educative Page, we gladly inform you about Kenya Police Service Application, How to Download Kenya Police Service Application, Kenya Police Service Application Requirements
NPSC APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT
Therefore,interested candidate should kindly visit www.npsc.go.ke and www.administrationpolice.go.ke for Registration and more information.
- Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular, commits an offence and shall on conviction
be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to both
- Gender & Diversity: The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people.
- Result slips shall not be accepted.
An applicant who:
(A) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
(B) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials;
(C) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and in the case of (b) and (c) in addition be arrested andprosecuted.
HOW DO YOU SUBMIT YOUR KENYA POLICE SERVICE APPLICATION FORM?
Application Submission: All applicants must complete the prescribed application form obtained from ANY of the following:
1. The nearest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any police station
2. The nearest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
3. The nearest Huduma Centres
4. County Commissioner’s offices
If you have any Queries regarding Kenya Police Service Application Form, Kindly drop a comment via the Comment Box, We will respond to it As soon as possible.