How to Apply For JD Group Internship 2022-2023
JD Group Internship 2022/2023 online Application, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The JD Group Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
JD GROUP INTERNSHIP
We are looking for young, vibrant, and passionate graduates to be employed on a 12-month Wholesale & Retail SETA funded Internship / learnership. These individuals will play an exciting role in our growth journey while growing their careers in the JD Group – one of South Africa’s largest wholesale and retail groups.
JD GROUP INTERNSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES
Include but not limited to:
- Required to attend all on-boarding / induction programmes and meetings which provide information about different functions of the company
- Execute duties as required, under the supervision of senior employees
- Perform research and document trends within the various functions of the company such as for instance new technology that can be implemented, best practices, etc.
- Visit different locations/stores in order to get hands-on working experience
- Make presentations on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated
JD GROUP INTERNSHIP FIELDS OF STUDY
We require graduates with the following qualifications:
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Psychology
- B Com Financial Management
- B Com Law / Economics
- Digital Marketing
- BSc / B Com Software Engineering
- IT Project Administration
- Project Management
- IT information systems
- Business information Technology
- Graduates from TVET Colleges and HET Institutions within the retail sector
JD GROUP INTERNSHIP SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to learn quickly
- Innovative thinking and creativity
- Resilience and adaptability
- Ability to take initiative
- Critically analyse information and use judgment to make decisions
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships
- High standard of work ethic
- Good presentation skills as well as having strong written and verbal communication
- The understanding and ability to enhance customer services
JD GROUP INTERNSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURES | APPLICATION LINK
Respective of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.
Click Here to Apply Online for the JD Group Internship