HOW TO APPLY FOR CROCS MARKETING INTERNSHIP 2022-2023
Crocs Marketing Internship 2022/2023 online Application, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The Crocs Marketing Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
CROCS MARKETING INTERNSHIP 2022/2023
Crocs: Marketing Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
Role Purpose: Responsible for supporting key marketing functions with the successful planning and implementation of the Crocs campaigns in SA with attention to asset and collateral management, campaign production planning, reporting, and budget administration.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Assist in ensuring the brand is represented as best possible according to Global guidelines across Retail and Wholesale
- Assist with weekly store visits
- Assist the Team with all national, promotional, and local store marketing requests
- Assist the Team with the monthly store marketing drops
- Assist the Team with all courier jobs to stores and local media and influencers
- Help was needed with PowerPoint presentations
- Assist the Team with finding new marketing opportunities nationwide within all malls
- Assist the Team with managing collateral for stores undergoing a revamp or relocation
- Update all documents
- Relevant Marketing qualification
- No experience required
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Creative thinking
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Hungry to learn, ambitious to succeed
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
CROCS MARKETING INTERNSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURES | APPLICATION LINK
Respective of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.