HOW TO APPLY FOR CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RIGHTS INTERNSHIP 2023-2024
Centre For Environmental Rights Internship 2023/2024 online Application, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme in 2023/2024? The Centre For Environmental Rights Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RIGHTS INTERNSHIP
The Centre For Environmental Rights is looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate who has a special interest and passion for environmental and climate justice and able to work closely and engage with various community partners.
- A proven record of activism in the environmental and climate justice sector, or in any other social justice sector;
- A matriculant, or with some vocational training will be helpful but not required
- An understanding of how activism contributes to social and environmental justice, and be committed to promoting and defending the role of community organisations and activists in realising [environmental] justice.
- Familiarity with the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook & calendars, and virtual applications like MS Teams, Zoom, Google docs, etc.
- A positive demeanor, professional and with a “can do” attitude
- Punctual and very good with time management
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Highly focused and organised, trustworthy, is able to multi-task
- Can work independently but also can work in collaboration with team members
CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RIGHTS INTERNSHIP APPLICATION | HOW TO APPLY
Respective of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.
How To Apply
Send the following documents to: [email protected] with the email subject line: “Ref: 12/2023 CER Internship 2023, your name”
- A cover letter setting out your skills and relevant experience, and motivating why you want to be considered for the position;
- Your CV; and
- Two recent written references not less than 6 months old.