How to Apply For South African Police Service (SAPS) Internship 2023-2024
South African Police Service (SAPS) Internship 2023/2024 online Application, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2023? The South African Police Service (SAPS) Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
South African Police Service (SAPS) Internship
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for participation in a twelve (12) months Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship in the Divisions and Components. The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
South African Police Service (SAPS) Internship Requirements
- Be a South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in the field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in relevant to the field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Provinces where the post is advertised
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete a separate application form for each post reference number)
South African Police Service (SAPS) Internship Application Procedures | Application Link
Respective of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.
However, if you have any queries regarding South African Police Service (SAPS) Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.