How to Apply For Pharmacy Internship 2022-2023
Pharmacy Internship 2022/2023 online Application, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The Pharmacy Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
The department offers internship positions at registered hospitals and district pharmacies, for only a period of 12 months from the date of registration with the SA Pharmacy Council.
- Application for Employment Form (Z83) is obtainable below via link or from any Government Office.
- Current Curriculum Vitae not longer than 4 pages.
- Academic record up to the 3rd year of study or further.
- Testimonial from a lecturer at the University
Six choices of institutions (see attached image below) in order of preference.
- Three District Hospitals / District Services
- Two Regional Hospitals
- One Central / Tertiary Hospital or One Specialist Hospital
- A motivation letter to substantiate your choice.
- Identity Document or equivalent
Pharmacy Internship Application Procedures | Application Link
Respective of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.